PARAMOTORING – THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE
Paramotoring: The Essential Guide is for pilots who want to know more about the skill, art and pleasure of flying a paramotor, also known as a powered paraglider.
It is packed with the latest information on techniques and equipment, with contributions from some of the best instructors and pilots in the world.
It draws on real-world experience from across the sport of paramotoring, all brought together in one easy-to-read book illustrated with clear diagrams and superb photography.
Professionally edited and produced, it includes:
• Over 50 chapters to help you become a better pilot
• Full-colour photos and illustrations
• Straightforward explanations of the technology involved
• Expert basic advice: from how to hold the brakes to nailing your launches every time
• Essential intermediate knowledge: leaving the airfield, planning your first cross country flights, flying with others, managing out-landings, buying second-hand equipment, explanations of theory and more.
• Advanced techniques including: slalom flying, trikes, tandem, flying cross country and more.
• ‘How to’ chapters on understanding and maintaining your engine.
• Hundreds of tips to help you get the most out of your flying.
The item you selected has been successfully added to your cart. Please adjust the item quantity as desired or proceed to checkout.
Please enter your email address below and we will send you a notification email where you can retrieve your cart. Or close this pop-up to continue shopping.